On Jan. 4, only 341 single family detached homes in all price categories were for sale in El Paso County. Also listed that day were eight patio homes, 34 townhomes and 16 condos.
- Developer invests $96 million in new downtown apartment complex
- Colorado Department of Labor rules against the Wild Goose
- City council candidates sound off on rec cannabis
- "Unprecedented" cold snap brings gas, electric rate increases to COS
- Metal finishers talk wastewater violations
- Tech accelerator Exponential Impact launches Springs Startup
- County’s COVID-19 incidence rate is up 20 percent
- COS CEO: Deborah Hendrix, Parents Challenge
- Mitchell connects the business community
- Everhart helps create relevant theater scene
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.