- This event has passed.
Opioid Crisis Forum
May 24 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
The Colorado Springs Business Journal is holding a symposium to address the opioid crisis and how it affects business. Come with your questions in an open-space format and get answers from a panel of experts. Learn about community efforts to address the crisis in El Paso County and how you can be involved in the next steps. We will be discussing these 5 topics:
1. How does the epidemic translate to the workplace?
2. What are the legal parameters for addressing opioid use?
3. What are the financial and human costs of the epidemic on workplaces?
4. What are proactive steps businesses can take to educate their works about opioids and the risk of addiction?
5. How can businesses and the community address safety and health while still protecting workers’ privacy?