The Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado announced the winners of the annual Excellence in Customer Service awards at a gala Sept. 28 at the Colorado Springs City Auditorium.
The gala drew nearly 400 attendees representing both the business and social impact community. A seven-course dinner was provided in collaboration with social impact catering businesses Common Cause Catering, AspenPointe Café and Mission Catering.
Proceeds from the night benefited BBB of Southern Colorado’s social enterprise, the Colorado Institute for Social Impact.
Excellence in Customer Service Award winners:
- All Smiles Dental Group
- Colorado Dental Group
- Flow Right Plumbing, Heating & Irrigation
- Honest Accurate Auto Service
- Paul Sutton’s Peak Structural Inc.
- Pioneer Services, A Division of MidCounty Bank
- Solid Rock Custom Homes
- The WireNut
Scholarships and Fellowships:
- A $2,500 BBB Fellowship was presented in partnership with University of Colorado was awarded to Riley Dwyer, a junior at UCCS.
- Two $2,500 scholarships were presented to graduating high school seniors — Dylan Shapiro (graduate of Centennial High School in Pueblo) and Braena Bakker (graduate of Mitchell High School).