Together, the 13 members of the Colorado Springs Business Journal’s 2014 Women of Influence make a statement about the apparently endless supply of remarkable women across the area.
The winners, selected by a committee of past honorees from a pool of more than 40 nominees from the community, were honored Thursday during the annual Women of Influence luncheon at the Colorado Springs Marriott. You can find profiles of the 2014 winners in a special section included with this CSBJ issue, as well as a complete list of past honorees.
The latest class:
• Pat Ellis, president and CEO, Silver Key Senior Services;
• Susan Payne, founding executive director, Safe2Tell;
• Karla Grazier, president and CEO, Discover Goodwill of Southern and Western Colorado;
• Queen Brown, president, Queen E. Brown and Associates Management Consultants;
• Jan Weiland, vice president of investments, Cascade Investment Group;
• Camille Blakely, partner/president, Blakely + Company;
• Kristen Christy, office manager, Modern Technology Solutions Inc.;
• Janet Kerr, former executive director, TESSA;
• Martha Barton, executive director, Pikes Peak Hospice and Palliative Care;
• Dr. Anita Lane, Touchstone Internal Medicine;
• Kim Nguyen, creative expressions community liaison, AspenPointe;
• Dr. Jeanne Salcetti, Salcetti and Associates periodontology;
• Vanessa Moorman, general manager, Lamar Outdoor Advertising.