Peoples Bank of Colorado recently recognized a dozen employees during its third annual Summit Awards event in Colorado Springs.
More than 270 bankers and guests attended the social hour, dinner and awards celebration earlier this month, according to a news release Wednesday.
“We’re proud of our commitment to world class customer service,” President and CEO Brendan Zahl said in the release.
The Peoples Bank 2014 Summit Award winners were:
- Mortgage Banker of the Year (Peoples Choice) – Lillian Lucian;
- Business Development Banker of the Year – Andy Inman;
- Internal Support/Shared Services Banker of the Year – Jennifer Klaus;
- Mortgage Support Bankers of the Year – Cintia Penaloza and Jeanay Langer;
- Peoples Newcomer of the Year – Shawn Howell;
- Bank Branch of the Year – North Academy;
- Mortgage Operations Banker of the Year – Diane McNulty;
- Personal Banker of the Year – Robyn Wetzel;
- Mortgage Banker of the Year (Based on Production) – Donni Feldman;
- Bank Manager of the Year – Staci Bills;
- Mortgage Branch of the Year – Kelly Johnson I; and
- Customers First Bankers of the Year – Kristine Gallegos and Luna VanDeMark.