* Name of property: 2210 East LaSalle St.
* Address of property: 2210 East LaSalle St.
* City: Colorado Springs, CO 80907
* Name of owner, including company principals: Private investor
* What should attract a buyer to this property? Nice looking wood framed building with brick and glass façade. Great views of Pikes Peak. Two story building is finished with enclosed office spaces surrounding open spaces.
* Date property was built: 1982. Expanded approximately 33 percent in the late ’80s.
* Parking: Adequate parking available and possibility of additional parking.
* Other amenities: Building backs up to city hiking/biking trail.
* Is the property particularly suited to any specific industry? How? Previous tenant was an insurance company.
* How many tenants will this property accommodate? Up to four tenants.
* What is the cost per square foot? $9 NNN ($4.50)
* Current tenant: Campbell & Maffel, CPA currently leases approximately 3,480 square feet of the total building size of 13,646 square feet
* How will this property be used? Office
* Who is the listing company? Kent Properties Ltd.
* Who are the listing agents? Richard P. Rackley CCIM and Gil Price, associate broker
* Sale Price: $1.35 million. The owner will consider selling portions of this building as office condominiums. Owner also will consider leasing back any remaining empty leased space for a time period following the sale of the property.