The Transcript is dedicated to bringing you the most extensive selection of public record information in El Paso County. The Transcript provides information not available anywhere else. The leads in this publication are an essential business tool that will make you money.
The Transcript Print Edition (MWF or W Only)
- Legal notices and public records three days a week
- These notices are great leads for every industry
- Book of Lists
Call 719-634-5905 to subscribe to the print edition
The Transcript Business Leads in Excel
- Get legal notices and public records e-mailed to you daily
- In excel format
- Easy to sort – great for making mail labels
One document for 3 months: $50 (1 year for $160)
Any set of 3 documents for 3 months: $130
To subscribe to our leads in Excel please call 719-634-5905
- Warranty Deeds – The transfer of ownership of property from a seller to a buyer.
- Deeds of Trust – A Trust Deed is filed when money is borrowed.
- Disburser Notices – A Disburser Notice tracks contractor and construction firm payments from a financial institution during a construction project.
- Notices of Election and Demand – Filed to notify all interested parties that the loan identified in this document is currently at default and that foreclosure proceedings have begun.
- Judgments – This document reflects that a civil suit has been filed against an individual or company and a judgment has been rendered.
- Marriage Certificates – Filed after the marriage license is issued.
- Notices of Tax Lien – These documents are recorded by government entities to reflect non-payment of taxes by both private parties and businesses.
- Statements of Lien – Filed by businesses, homeowners or associations claiming non-payment and further putting a mechanics lien or statutory assessment lien against the person’s land or property in question.
- Incorporations – Filed with the Secretary of State when and individual or business incorporates.
- Sales Tax Licenses – Filed when an individual applies for a business license in the City of Colorado Springs.
- Building Permits – Filed with the Pikes Peak Regional Building Dept. by individuals or businesses when planning construction or remodeling.
Legal Records Published:
- Public Trustee Sale Notice (foreclosures)
- Notice of Sheriff’s Sale
- Notice to Creditors
- Name Change
- Notice of Guardianship
- City Planning Agenda & Maps
- Motions to Revive Judgment
- Notice to show cause
- Notice to Non-Custodial Parent
- Property Sales
- City ordinances
- Water rights
- Building contractor license applications
- Divorce list
- Notices of hearing
Leads Available in Excel (click here for even more info):
- Warranty Deeds
- Deeds of Trust
- Disburser Notices
- Notices of Election and Demand
- Notices of Tax Lien
- Statements of Lien
- Marriage Certificates
- New Incorporations (weekly)